Sunday, December 19, 2010

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: 6 days left

A quiet pause for the last Sunday in advent, before everyone launches into all the last minute things that need doing!
My greeting card this morning encourages quiet reflection - a beautiful sunny day in a wintry landscape that is much like what I see through my window as in one direction I look across the road to a small piece of woods with a brook running through it, and in the back I look across a large snow-covered field to a line of trees that encircles my house in the three other directions. It is quiet and very calm today - shortly there will be a tiny rush of traffic as the small rural church finishes its service and then it will be quiet again.
I've found you folks another nice GIVEAWAY that will not be announced until later this evening at which time I'll post the link for you to go enter and to also enjoy the interesting post that will go with it. So check back later.

And meanwhile make sure you enter my christmas GIVEAWAY  at:
 make sure you check back here and pick up the link to enter that other great giveaway later tonight.
Meanwhile enjoy this lovely day!

No comments: