Sunday, December 30, 2007

REQUESTS FOR TUTORIAL


Several comments have been left by nice bloggers interested in having a tutorial in how to construct this quilt and I would love to do a tutorial for you all if there is enough interest - so if you would get any others that you know to make a comment requesting this I will go ahead and set one up - comments can also be left on my other blog on my quilt studio site:
www.novascotiaquilts.com
Originally this quilt was made as a custom order for a young couple expecting their first child. At the same time I made a second one which was raffled off at the small independent school my grandchildren attended. Fun to make, and definitely not rocket science; in the tutorial there will be lots of room for your own creativity to shine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great quilt! Looks like fun to make, and certainly fun for the little ones. Jen